24.2.06

kinda gross....


so the other day i must have been really frazzeled, b/c i went to go pee and i totally peed on my shirt!!! it was really disgusting (i know, i'm andrew, i'm disgusting, i pee on my shirts...). so i rushed to the sink and tried to wash it off. luckily it was only on the tip of the shirt and it didn't spread really far so i was able to wash it off. so to kinda play off like i didn't pee on my self i tried to tuck in the shirt a little bit, well fold it under my jacket and walk back to my desk as fast as i could. so i sat down and turned on the fan at my desk and it dried off...

but i saw the funniest thing today. i was in class and with todays fashions, everything seems to be lowrise this, showing my pubes here.... so i was sitting in the back of the room of my near futures class and two rows infront of me this girl is all dressed up, wearing this ruched copper-colored button up top, these wedged shoes and her lowrise jeans and she's all accessoried too. she kinda has a butta face (you know, she looks good, BUTTA face!), but she's pulling off the outfit. anyways she sits down and with her low rise jeans i can totally see that she's wearing this black lacey g, which is like whatever, i don't really care, we all see it all the time. but since she's in front of me, i can't help but stare. so i'm looking at it and she's totally got her g backwards!!! i was thinking, maybe since there isn't that much fabric, the inside flipped out or something, but nope! it was totally backwards!

and then last week, she wore this bra that had bumps or some articulated pattern on it, but she wore it with a pretty tight shirt so it looked like she had warts on her breasts!!!

oh poor girl...

1 comments:

lissa said...

You my friend are very observant. Right down to her top pattern!!! And dude how the hell do you pee on your shirt? Gross!!!!!!