5.4.06

another reason "I'M SO LA"


i can't believe i was doing this, but... on this rainy thursday, i was sheltered in warmth at the starbucks in santa monica, waiting for my hair appointment with eleazar, sipping on my green tea frappucino and checking email on my mac. to my right was this young day trader wearing his herringbone blazer, designer jeans and boots, his curly hair held in place by a light pomade, trading. to my left, this sporty black guy, with track jacket and diesel jeans who was surfing the net.

all of us were so into what we were doing but we still managed to look up and see the passing housewives headed for pottery barn, and the homeless people carrying their belongings in double plastic bags and begging for food and money.

only in la...

1 comments:

Air said...

i've only read the first couple of your posts, but you're a pretty funny guy. and quite observant i might add. p.s. green tea=YUM!