16.5.06

(knock knock knock) HELLO?!

so today at work i'm working on this model and i need to spray mount plans on to some foam core. there isn't a place to actually spray. i can't do it outside b/c corporate america is going to bust me, and i can't do it in the office b/c, that would be just wrong (even though people do it at school ALL the time, i have to be respectful of my colleagues/coworkers).

so from what i've heard, if there are some small spray moutning needs you go into the stairway and do it.
so i go into the stairway do my thing, reach for the door and to my horror... IT'S LOCKED!!!! so i don't panic b/c that would the be the obvious thing to do. so instead i coolly grab my freshly spray mounted boards, and see if there is another exit. i get down stairs and there is a sign saying "alarm will sound if opened" so i make my way back to the third floor and is if the door is really locked. and it is. so i head to the top floor to see if there was another exit. unfortunately, there isn't b/c there is "no roof access."

so my only option is to knock on the door and hope that someone passes by.
so i'm knocking, and there's no ventilation so i'm sweating like... well a boquiren, and then finally this lady that i work with, don't really know her name, opens the door and i basically run out... how embarassing... but it's all good next time i know to bring my keys and a phone...

1 comments:

ANNA said...

have you seen THE GRUDGE? hahaha! That totally reminded me of it! You could've been stuck there!