6.1.06

it was my lucky day...

so last night i was going to cile's house b/c i wanted her to help me out with this slide show that i'm going to do. so i parked my car, and if you know me i totally parked super far, and proceeded to walk to her house. i didn't notice before, but there are a lack of streetlights. so as i was walking in the dark and calling cile, just to make sure she was home, i stepped on something that seemed to be the size of a softball, but squishy. so in my head i was like, "wow that's a huge ass grapefruit on the sidewalk." and at this point cile had answered the phone and i started to think about it more and was like, "dude... that must have been some dog shit!"

so once i got into the light near cile's house, my instinct was correct i had stepped on a huge ass grapefruit! SHEAH RIGHT, it was SHIT! and it was all over the bottom of my shoe. so i just left my shoes outside of cile's house and cleaned them off with her hose before i left.

i totally hate the smell of shit, especially dog shit. i don't mean to smell it, but when you're cleaning it, you totally get whiffs and to me it smells like really bad soy sauce. once this happens i my gag reflex kicks in and i'm totally ready to vomit.

but from what i can recall, stepping in dog shit, is actually LUCKY. yes, lucky. think about it... the world has a huge amount of space, enough space for billions of people to live on, build homes, create steets and walkways...and in the words my sister-in-law after she stuck her finger up my nose and it started to bleed at my cousin's wedding (that's another story for later), "WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!" of your foot meeting the poop of a random dog? pretty slim.

the same goes for a bird pooping on you. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? it could poop where ever it want, but if it goes in the air and it lands on you, while you're walking, how lucky is that? i knew this girl that was in a car and she got pooped on! the poop went through the moon roof of the car she was in and it landed on her head! LUCKY!!

well, believe what you want, but i'd rather go around saying that i'm lucky, rather than being all sumangot saying i just stepped in dog shit...

but, if you have a dog, dude, clean up after it, no one is that lucky...

1 comments:

cecile marie said...

hahaha. laughing in the dark and hosing down your shoe was the best.