9.7.06

THE BEST BIRTHDAY...EVER!!!

28 has started off really exceeding my expectations. I was surrounded by an amazing group of people of family and friends who helped make the evening and this weekend very special. we dined on a fancy italian feast at dolce and then headed over to east/west lounge to close off the night drinking and enjoying conversation. i hope all of those who attended had a great time as i did.

the best part of it for me was that friends that i've made from all the different parts of my life, elementary school, undergrad, grad, coworkers, my family and signifigant others, came together and were able to enjoy each other's company. i always thought that i needed to keep these different facetes of my life separate, but now i know that i don't need too. this birthday was seriously the BEST!!!

until next year 07.07.07...
here are just a few pics



larnie and vic sippin' on some mojitos!




some of my favorite guests!!! jeff, tin, anna and jean



i think this picture of me and johnnie is so cute. we're doing a homecoming pose!




katie, david, steve and me, enjoying some drinks on the outdoor patio




this one is going on my wall... me and steve



jason and i hanging with our boys



fernie, me, lori and alex... these guy are great!



random thought for this birthday weekend. gloria estefans' "1-2-3" keeps running through my head. you know how it goes:
" 1-2-3-4 come on baby say you love me
5-6-7 times
8-9-10-11 I'm just gonna keep on counting
Until you are mine"

anyways, have a good one!

2 comments:

lissa said...

Happy Birthday Drew!! Dolce huh? I'm impressed. Did you see Ashton Kutcher? hehe....

ANNA said...

WHY was that song in your head? I like "Conga" myself. hahaha! Glad you had fun! You and your fency bday dinner! Can't believe we saw Charlie O'Connell and Wanda Sykes! RANDOM!!!!!