23.7.06

it's a new cousin!

Boquirens are everywhere!!! she's the one to my right, not the weirdo over my left shoulder.


despite all of the stuff that's being said about myspace, friendster and facebook, or any sort of internet thing like that, i've happened to meet some amazing people on it. not everyone is a weirdo!

anyways so i just recently joined facebook and one day i was checking it and someone had written me a message. but the thing that tripped me out the most was that the person's last name was BOQUIREN! so after talking to her for a little bit, i found out that we're related! how awesome is that! i have a new cousin from texas!

so shara and i had dinner the on wednesday at the library alehouse in santa monica with katie and steve and she's totally a cool young woman. she's smart, graduated with chemical engineering from texas a&m and now she's working for a chemical company in texas. pretty amazing. she was in town collecting data from the phillips conoco plant over in wilmington (you know, gotham city just right off of the 405). very cool!

next time your in town shara let me know!

1 comments:

lissa said...

It's really amazing to know how small the world is. I met 2nd cousins I had no idea I had when I moved here in Sactown. I met him at the Dept. of Health Services of all places!