19.5.09

LETTERS: The UNIVERSE to ANDREW

Tuesday May 19, 2009, 1:14pm

DEAR ANDY-POO,

Hope you got my messages, that's what happens when you're acting "TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL." I'm always glad to put you in your place!

Hope you're having a better day!

The UNIVERSE

p.s. BTW, did you get my second message to you today?

----

Tuesday May 19, 2009, 6:23 pm

DEAR UNIVERSE,

Thank you so much telling me that i've been acting "TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL." yesterday when I got my first moving violation and I started hyperventilating, I thought, this must be the universe telling me something. Thanks! And today when that bird pooped on my forehead, I knew it was you again. You're a funny guy! I think I know what I'm supposed to do now.

Keep it real, like you always do,

Drew

3 comments:

lissa said...

Hey Drew, it was nice chatting with you yesterday. We should do more of those.

BTW, I got a traffic ticket for not turning on my headlights (in a headlight zone)!! How stupid is that? Anyway, hope you're having a good week. :)

cecile marie said...

hahahaha.

Racheez said...

Hahahaha. Oh that universe sometimes.