30.11.05

weird dreams in japan


so the past couple of days i've been having a lot of really weird dreams, well they're not weird they're just random. like i'll see people from back home in dreams and they don't really do anything except that i see them. like the other day (which is a while ago) i drempt that i saw my brother's girlfriend at venice and then i saw his old roommate. and then just this week i dreampt that i was hanging out with ja and bev. and then had another dream that... well don't really want to talk about that one....

anyways i think i'm missing home and kinda want to come back...
but really the other night i drempt that i had become the house that i'm designing. and it was stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place. the design wasn't going well, and i wasn't happy at all. i had these interlocking forms, and it was going really well with my idea, but something was off. so i went to bed that night and i drempt that i had become my house that i was buidling. like literaly my legs had become the walls, and i was trying to design myself and i couldn't. the walls were way too heavy and i couldn't move a thing. and i could totally feel myself struggling to move the walls, but they wouldn't budge. it really freaked me out.

i guess my subconcious was telling me about my design. too heavy aparrently.
or was the heaviness relating to something else? maybe i'm getting fat. so maybe the next time you see me you won't be able to put your arms around me.

(knock on wood) i hope not...

1 comments:

cecile marie said...

hair cuts? when you get back...