8.10.05

beating the taiko drums

Thursday, September 1, 2005

just checking out the city today. it was so freakin humid i was dying! it was like the philippines, but it felt worse if you could imagine. the funny thing is that people were all wearing black suits, (not everybody, but a lot off people, it was a work day of course). so i put on my shades and headed out walking exploring the city. i was just wandering around and i found all this post modern architecture by arata isozaki. interesting, but not my cup of green tea. just headed to the docks and then went back to the station to meet up with our instructor and then got some ramen...

i did find this interesting statue though, and it reminded me of larnie.

1 comments:

I can freeze you with my breath..... PAHhhh said...

ANDREW! That's not cool.
(SLAP on the butt) "YEAHHH!"