28.10.05

NOT the cutest thing...


maybe it was the fact that i have dirty laundry just piling up in one of my closets, but i was going to do a load of laundry and guess who pops out to greet me!! MR. COCKAROACH!! so disgusting. so not cute. and just a couple of minutes before, my roommate found a roach on the plate and cup that was sitting on his table!!! i'm totally grossed out.

but a couple weeks earlier my friend next door had a little visitor (MR. COCKAROACHES relative) and she called me out to kill it. i squash him and see her head pop out of her door asking me "is he a bachelor?" i'm scratching my head thinking "WTF? a bachelor?" and she goes "does he have a family?" then lightbulb!! and then i totally laugh. in other words she was asking if there were any more around... that was too cute! ohh katherine...

1 comments:

cecile marie said...

at least it ain't a tick!

andrew from scotland: "i found a scab too..." (looks at his belly) "EWWWWWW i have a tick!"

hahaha. i freaked out. remember?